Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day

When does the weather ever actually do what the weatherman forecasts? Well, they hit it right on the money this time. We have 7 to 8 inches to play in. I figured I would send the kids out to play while I worked on class work for this coming week. I thought I would have some quiet time, and I did. But I set in the office so I could see the kids sled down the driveway and the longer I set there and heard their giggles and squeals the more agitated I became. I wanted to go out and play too. So that's exactly what I did. We still have the old fashion sleds with the metal runners and this snow/ice mixture was perfect for sledding on them. I have not been on a sled since I was a kid, well...maybe early teens. I felt like a kid again and loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment